Thursday, February 23rd 12:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Friday, February 24th 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
What is needed?
- Child’s birth certificate (state copy)
- Parent photo identification
- TWO types of residency verification
- Examples of allowable residency confirmation documents:
- Driver’s license with present district address
- Current utility bill (gas, water, electric) within last 30 days – NO SHUT OFF NOTICES or delinquent bills – must include occupant’s name and address
- Lease agreement with the same information
- Construction contract if building a home – including expected completion.
- Pay stub with current address on it
- Current immunization record
- If applicable, divorce decree, parenting plan, and/or pertinent adoption or foster care paperwork
What will you do upon arrival and being greeted?
- Provide the required documentation
- Establish a Parent Portal account and input necessary information
- Schedule a screening appointment for your incoming kindergartner
Please call 874.3710 if you have questions.